Another easy egg recipe you can prepare at home; quick, simple and delicious! And pack with nutrients.
Minced meat omelet recipe
4 eggs, room temperature
1/2cup fresh milk
1/4cup minced meat
1 medium onion
Pinch of salt
1. Whisk the eggs in the bowl. Add fresh milk, give it a good whisk.
2. Chopped onion and kaffir leaves and marinate it with the minced meat to bring out the fragrance.
3. Add oil in the pan. Slowly add the marinated meat and stir until the flavors combined together.
4. Pour the eggs on top of the meat and let it cook thru or until the egg can flip on the other side.
5. Serve with warm rice, bread or anything that you like.