A crêpe or crepe is a type of very thin pancake. Crêpes are made by pouring a thin liquid batter onto a hot frying pan or flat circular hot plate, often with a trace of butter on the pan's surface. Crêpes are served with a variety of fillings, from the most simple with only sugar to elaborate savoury.
1 cup all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 cups whole milk
4 large eggs
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup blackberries (fresh)
1/4 cup strawberries (quartered small)
Note : Using a blender will make it smooth crepe batter.
1. In a blender, combine flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs, and butter.
2. Puree until mixture is smooth and bubbles form on top, about 30 seconds. Let batter sit at least 15 minutes at room temperature
3. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium. Lightly coat with butter. Add 1/3 cup batter and swirl to completely cover bottom of skillet. Cook until underside of crepe is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Loosen edge of crepe with a rubber spatula, then with your fingertips, quickly flip. Cook 1 minute more. Slide crepe out of skillet and repeat with remaining batter.
5. Combine the fruits in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Place the crepe; spoon about 1/2 cup fruit mixture in center of each crepe. Fold bottom edge of crepe (closest to you) over fruit; fold in both sides of crepe over fruit. Arrange, seam sides up, on plates. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.