delicious juicy sandwiches you can prepare. Beside the normal boring simple sandwich, you can always play with your ingredients to make it more tempting, juicy and definitely yummy!
4 chicken breast - medium size
1/2 bunch of spinach
5 tbsp tomato puree or fresh tomatoes
6 cloves garlic, mince
1 onion - medium chopped
2 tsp pepper - more as you like
1/2 tsp salt
1. prepare all the ingredients : chopped onion, mince the garlic.
2. Heat the oil in a wok , add in the onion & garlic, stir until its light brown. Cut the chicken to half and add in the wok, stir all together for about 5 minutes.
3. Next, add in the spinach and tomato puree together and combine all together until well mix. Cook for about 4 minutes.
4. Once, everything is well combined. Add the pepper and salt, give it another few more minutes or until the chicken is cook. Take the chicken out on the board slowly cut it to slices while it hot.
5. Put the chicken on top of the loaf & pour the sauce on it as well. Serve hot with potato wedges or chips.