I make these great flatbreads all the time. It’s the easiest bread I have ever made. There's no yeast needed & doesn't make much time - if you don't believe me give yourself a try. Its perfect for snack with salsa but also delicious to serve curry on the side or grilled meats.
You also can make your own pesto and dip it. Yum!
• 500g self-raising flour, plus a little extra for dusting
• 1 tablespoon sea salt
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 500g natural yoghurt
• Put all of the flatbread ingredients into your food processor and pulse until you have a dough
• If the dough’s a little wet still, you may need to add another sprinkling of flour
• Tip the dough out onto your work surface and dust with a little flour
• Knead the dough for a minute or so to bring it together
• Divide the dough into about 12 equal-sized pieces
• Dust a rolling pin with flour then roll the pieces of dough out into side-plate-sized rounds • Stack them between small sheets of greaseproof paper next to the hob ready to cook
• Put a griddle pan on a high heat to get nice and hot
• Once it’s really hot, cook each flatbread for a couple of minutes per side, until slightly puffy and lightly charred – you’ll need to do this in batches.