Our delicious dinner today <3 will share the recipe after I finish this delicious dish haha...
Its my first time making this...Its totally delicious yummy, you can get the delicious flavors & fragrant from the herbs and juice from the chicken itself!
This dish can be serve with pasta,rice and bread <3
8 pieces drumstick Or Thighs
Salt And Pepper, to taste
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 can Diced Tomatoes
5 Whole Tomatoes, diced
2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
Basil, Parsley, Sage, Rosemary
8 cloves Garlic
Grated Parmesan Cheese, For Serving
1/2 cup Orange juice / white wine / red wine
1. Begin by salting and peppering the chicken. You can use thighs, legs…whatever chicken you have.
2. Melt butter in the oilve oil over medium heat.
3. When the oil is hot, add in the chicken, fry them until a little brownish.Then remove the chicken to a clean plate.
4. Grab some orange juice and pour into the hot oil, you can listen to the sizzling sound ;).
5. Add all the tomatoes at once. Let the mixture come to boil for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the herbs and chicken together. Mix all the together. Lastly add the garlic into the pot. Let them cook for about 5 minutes until all the taste blend together with the chicken.