Spicy Chicken Cheese Linguine & Spinach
4 boneless Chicken
2 tbsp milk
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup tomato puree
1/2 tbsp black pepper
1/2 lb linguine, uncooked
1 cup spinach
2 tomatoes, diced
fresh parsley for garnish
* Mixed the milk and cheese together, add the chicken and marinate it all together.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan on a medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook until brownish, slowly add the marinate chicken; cook for about 3 mins. on both side.
- Add the fresh tomatoes, puree and pepper into the marinate chicken; cover with a lid. Cook until the chicken are properly cook.
- In a boiling pot, add the pasta, cook for at least 9 minutes. In a different bowl, soak the spinach for 3 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cook, place on top of the serving plate. Pour the chicken sauce on top and spinach. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Serve with fresh herbs.