Today for dinner I cooked Asian Coconut Clam, Its yummy and taste fantastic with all the herbs combination, totally outrages.
Asian Coconut Clams
- 2 pounds of fresh clams, rinse
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 2 inch ginger
- 1/2 cup fresh coconut
- 3 red chilies, diced
- 2 green chilies, diced
- 1 palm of leaves kesom
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- Melt the butter in a medium pot over a medium heat.Add the ginger and shallot and cook for 2 minutes until the shallot is fragrant but make sure not burned.
- Stir in the coconut milk and chilies until gently simmer, slowly add the clams.
- Cover the pot and cook for 7 minutes, stir occasionally until clams opened.
- Add the leaves kesom and and give a quick stir, salt to taste. Transfer the clams to a serving bowl.