I have been busy for the past two days baking and was unable to update any recipes with you. Last Thursday, I create my own recipe in the kitchen it called : Classy Vanilla- berry crunch cupcake, I put them in my new menu for special treats.
Today, I would love to share it with some of my buddies here, Its definitely delicious and perfect for vegetarian. This is my first time making something-sweet without an eggs, I have to says to its totally delicious. The named of the cupcake called : Classy Vanilla-berry Crunch, the cupcake is soft and tender in the inside and crunchy outside, and plus there's raspberry filling :)
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Baking Time: 45 Minutes
Baking Temperature: 160°C (320°F)
Makes 16 cupcakes
1 1/2 cups plain flour
3 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup powdered sugar
45 ml melted butter
45 ml oil
3/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb together. Keep aside.
- Combine the sugar, butter and oil in a bowl and whisk till all the sugar dissolves.
- Add the vanilla essence and add approx 1/2 cup water and whisk well.
- Add the flour mixture and mix gently using a wooden spoon or spatula. The batter should be of dropping consistency, if not add little more water and mix gently.
- Pour the batter into a cupcake tray.
- Bake in oven at 160°c (320°f)for 35 minutes.
- The cupcake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
- Keep aside to cool and use as required.
- Using a paring knife, cut a 1-inch-deep piece from the top of each cupcake (do not discard). Fill each hole with 1 teaspoon jam and replace cutout pieces. Frost cupcakes and top with raspberries.